- This event has passed.
ESL Summer Camp
August 5 - August 16
An English summer camp teaching English as a Second Language (ESL). The camp is available for all children aged from 8 to 16 years old, with our programmes designed for international learners of all abilities and including the following:
- Fully qualified, English native speaking teachers
- Balanced programming with daily opportunities for English, reading, maths, cultural enrichment and recreational activites
- High-interest, engaging activities
- Local excursions, including boat trips and beach trips
- Unique location and accommodation
- Positive interactions between kids and adults
- A safe, structured learning environment
- Personalised attention with high staff-to-student ratios
- A wide variety of healthy and delicious food, provided by highly trained chefs from Atmosphere Resort
- Physical exercise, including swimming lessons, diving and snorkelling
Our programmes focus on developing your whole child intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally. They will come away from their course with improved English, new skills, new experiences and friends as well as memories to last a lifetime.
For more information, download the ONE International School ESL Summer camp booklet 2019 here.